If you are 14 to 17 years old and have an annual checkup coming up, we may invite YOU to participate! Keep an eye out for a letter mailed to your home from ASPIRE!
What else do I need to know?
- You can get paid up to $100 in electronic gift cards for completing surveys. The more surveys you do, the more you get paid!
- We welcome teens of any race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, and disability status.
Why are we doing this study?
- To find out how doctors can best talk to teens about substance use like alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.
Who can join?
- If you are between the ages of 14 and 17, have an annual checkup coming up soon, and meet a few other eligibility criteria, you may be able to join.
- You do NOT need to have used or been near any substances to join the study.
What would I have to do?
- Complete confidential surveys online before & right after your checkup and monthly for 12 months.
- You may be asked to answer a few more questions and use an online educational program about substance use before your checkup.