Pediatric Patient Services
Elmwood Pediatric Group is proud to offer comprehensive pediatric care at both of our locations.
Our board-certified pediatricians and nurse practitioners see patients for well child and acute illness on a daily basis. We also provide consultations on specialized issues such as depression, ADHD, weight management and adolescent services.
We are a Patient Centered Medical Home – for more information on this please see our brochure.
To view the forms listed below, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Our pediatric services are designed to ensure the healthy development of each child and include:
- Well child care from birth through college
- Sick care and same day appointments
- Emergency care
- Treatment of minor injuries that include lacerations and sprains
- On site laboratory testing including in-house lead testing
- School and sports physicals
- Developmental screenings
- Prenatal Visits
- Lactation counseling
- Care for children with special health needs
- Mental Health and ADHD care
- Administering immunizations against common illnesses
- Counseling parents and patients on nutrition, safety, behavior and other important topics
- Diagnosing and managing acute and chronic illnesses
- School, Sports, & Camp Physicals
- Acne, adolescent skin care
Our providers enjoy guiding adolescents through the physical and emotional changes that make the transition to young adulthood such an exciting but often turbulent time. We will provide services through your college years. For more information on adolescence click here.
Elmwood Pediatric Group has laboratory services at both locations that make it possible for many of your child’s test results to be available at the time of your visit. Our lab is CLIA credentialed by New York State Department of Health permitting us to perform a broad range of testing that includes Hemoglobin, Urinalysis, Lead testing, Rapid Strep testing, Mono testing, Blood Glucose, and HIV screening.
Electronic Medical Records
Elmwood Pediatrics utilizes an Electronic Medical Records system (EMR) to provide access to patient records and ensure continuity of care. Our EMR allows our providers and nurses to access patient records from each of our office locations, resulting in better continuity of care. In addition, our EMR allows electronic transfer of prescriptions directly to a patient’s pharmacy during office visits. School/sports participation forms may be faxed directly to your child’s school.